Welcome to the Darlington Safeguarding Board
Are you concerned about a child?
Contact the Children’s Access Point on 01325 406222 or Out of Hours Emergency Duty Team on 01642 524552.
Are you concerned about an adult?
Contact the First Point of Contact Team on 01325 406111 or the Out of Hours Emergency Duty Team on 01642 524552.
Welcome to Darlington Safeguarding Partnership website. We hope you will find it a useful resource, for keeping children, young people and adults with needs for care and support safe.
There are still places available on the following Safeguarding Training sessions in January:
- 28th January - Safeguarding Children from Child Sexual Exploitation
- 11th February - Child Level 1
- 12th February - Formal Enquiries (Adult Safeguarding)
- 13th February - Adult level 1
- 18th February - NSPCC GCP2
- 19th February - Childhood Sexual Abuse
Contact the Safeguarding Partnership Business unit by e-mail to book a place.
- 24th February - Honour Based Violence Event - contact Joanne.email@example.com for more information or to book a place
Safeguarding Awareness Campaigns
Young Carers Awareness Day 2020
Young Carers Awareness Day is taking place on Thursday 30th January 2020. Further information Carers.org website [external link].
Sexual Abuse and Violence Week - 3rd-9th February 2020
Further information ITSNOTOK website [external link]
International Day of zero tolerance for FGM - 6th February 2020
Further information on Female Genital Mutilation United Nations website [external link]
Safer Internet Day 2020
Safer Internet Day 2020 will take place on 11 February 2020. The theme for the day is 'together for a better internet'. Resources including packs for teachers, parents and carers are available. Resources are available on UK Safer Internet Centre [Link]